Who is Jennifer Porter Designs?
Howdy! You made it to my little slice of the web! My name is Jennifer and I am a graphic designer.
The man I speak of is Frank Porter. My father. A man who has taught his children to work hard, learn the business, and to start their own one day. Which I can say, I have successfully done, as many of my siblings have.
"Do what you love and you won't work a day in your life."
Want to know a little bit more about me?
Here is a small list of the things that make me happy in no particular order...here goes.
- The Beach.
- Consuming Sugar (in any form.)
- Learning new things (getting wrinkles in my brain.)
- Telling an awful joke and hearing crickets (somehow this still makes me smile.)
- Having happy clients (who doesn't like this?)
- Being appreciated for who I am and not what I can give.
- Reading anything by Jennifer Lancaster (instant mood changer, she is a hilarious writer).
- Sleeping in on a Saturday morning and not having any concrete plans for the day.
Want to know what people think about me?
Read some feedback from my clients to found out.
Here are few reasons you know your a graphic designer...
- You know that rivers are more than just water.
- You know that "bleeding" doesn't hurt.
- When you know the difference between fuchsia, magenta, and maroon.
- You're the last to order your food at a restaurant, because your critiquing the menu design.
- When deciding on the right crop it doesn't involve a choice between corn or wheat.
- You watch the Super Bowl just for the commercials.
- You can spot bad typography from 100 yards away.
Jennifer Porter Designs is a design studio that specializes in web and print design for small businesses. We can pretty much design any marketing materials your business would need. Give us a shout, and lets get going.